Thursday 3 February 2011

Can I smell wet dog?!

It took me forever to get home today. The heavens opened up mid afternoon and the wind was so strong I thought I'd get swept off my feet! So, due to these 'adverse weather conditions' Scotrain weren't coping very well and my train was terminated at Cathcart. I love Cathcart, so actually didn't really mind waiting about to be picked up and taken home. I had my boyfriend Ande (blog) with me, and even though cars were splashing us and the wind was making it almost impossible to stand up, it wasn't actually too bad standing about.

Waiting under the railway bridge in Cathcart also meant that I saw a beautiful little dog waiting for it's owner outside Beechings Bar. The wee thing must have been getting soaked but it just stood stairing into the pub, until I managed to catch his attention and he looked right at me whilst I was shooting him.


Two minutes later the dogs owner came outside, said something to his dog, then they both went into the pub together.

It took a lot longer for me to get into a nice warm place, I should have just joined them for a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment