Tuesday 1 February 2011

'Magic Hour'

I shot these images for my uni 'Magic Hour' brief. I used my flash on camera and placed colour gels over the flash to get the colour you see in these images. The first one here was shot early in the morning as the sun rose through thick fog, the other images were taken in Kelvingrove Park at about 4.30 on Friday as the sun was setting. Although on Friday the sunset was rather non-existent, it really just got dark. As you can see I ended up going for something completely different that the portraits I had initially thought of doing.

Not sure which 3 I'll hand in as my finals tomorrow, so any feed back is more than welcome!







Also, just because he's brilliant, here is a photo of my budgie Pepsi.


2 comments:

  1. YO.

    1st one, 2nd one and last one!, colour ties them together?

    That first one is superb by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! I'm so pleased with the 1st one, wish I'd shot more when I was out that morning but typically I never realised how well it was going to turn out!

    ReplyDelete