Monday 28 February 2011

Two places I love.

My bed.


My train station.



My bed image was shot when I was messing about with pinhole techniques on my 5D. It's the reason my sensor is covered in dust. Everybody loves their bed right? I'm probably the only 27 year old that still lives with my mum and dad and sleeps in a single bed. I don't care, I love it.

For the second image I was just messing about with jolting my camera up as I took the photo. I realise that loving my train station may make me some kind of train spotting geek, but I do, I love it. Sometimes when I'm at it I imaging myself when I'm 80 taking the Neilston train from town and getting off at Williamwood. Almost makes me cry just thinking about it.

I've got a shoot with my lovely good friend Chloe tomorrow. She's moving to Brighton soon, so we're going to the studio to capture images of her before she goes. I'm going to miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment